Get Here Top 10, Life Quotes, Festival Quotes, Inspirational Quotes, Success Quotes, Best Whatsapp Satus, Funny SMS and Shayri in Hindi and English.

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Monday, July 30, 2018

Rakhi Quotes for My Brother and Sister | Happy Raksha Bandhan

Rakhi Quotes for Brother and Sister


If you show below best rakhi quotes for brother and sister for love. Celebrate rakhi festival and share this rakhi quotes to your brother and sister for best wishes. In this festival brother wear rakhi from sister and made strong relation after brother give a gift to his sister and she is proud feeling on his brother.



I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.

When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life. – Antisthenes

A brother is a friend given by Nature. - Jean Baptiste Legouve

Help your brother's boat across, and your own will reach the shore. - Hindu Proverb

Rakhi Quotes for My Brother and Sister | Happy Raksha Bandhan


A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. 

A brother is that friend who's gifted by nature. I'm lucky to have you as my brother.

Brothers and sisters know very well what's in each other's hearts. They share some of the best moments of life with one another. Their bonding is just precious and timeless!

I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends. - James Boswell

Bonded .....for better or worse, your always connected.

Rakhi Quotes For Brother and Sister


For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands. - Christina Rossetti

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. - Marion C. Garretty

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. - Amy Li 

A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double. - Toni Morrison

Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. - Margaret Mead

Rakhi Quotes for My Brother and Sister | Happy Raksha Bandhan

 A good news won't be as exciting as it becomes when you share it with your sister.

A sister is both your mirror - and your opposite. - Elizabeth Fishel

A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double. - Toni Morrison

A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double. - Toni Morrison

This princess is guarded by a big brother.

Rakhi Quotes for My Brother and Sister


The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.

Sisters are special, from youn ones to old. God gave me a sister. More precious than gold.

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. - Isadora James

Foolishness is indeed the sister of wickedness.Sophocles

A woman without her sister is like a bird without wing.

Rakhi Quotes for My Brother and Sister | Happy Raksha Bandhan

Sister A person who's been where you've been; someone you can call when things aren't going right; is more than just family; a sister is a forever friend.

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. - Marion C. Garretty

A true sister will stand by your side. 

Sisters help make the hard times easier and the easy times more fun.

In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.

Wish you Happy Rakhi Quotes for Brother and Sister


As we grew up, my sisters acted like they didn't care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!

Sister Someone you share parents with -A 24 hours buller In some way, your best friend.

She'll go and fall in love, and there’s an end of peace and fun, and cozy times together. Louisa May Alcott

Praised be You, my Lord, through Sister Moon and the stars; in the heavens, you have made them bright, precious and fair. - Francis of Assisi

Rakhi Quotes for My Brother and Sister | Happy Raksha Bandhan

 Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. - Amy Li

Sister are the perfect best friend.

Sometimes being a sister is even better than being a princess.

A sister is someone more special than words. She is love mixed with friendship and a million favorite memories that will always last. A sister is a hand within your hand enfolded with love and understanding. She gives you a feeling that makes you wonder what you would ever do without her, and no one is loved so dearly.

Great Quotes for Brother and Sister Strong Relation


Someone who is always there who i know will care whose shoulder i can cry on who will defend me to others even is i'm wrong who will always have my back.

Side by side, or miles apart.. we are sister, connected by the heart.

We really have a good bond that goes deep. You're the sister I always wished I had. Some things are hard to explain, but with you.. I don't have to. We just understand. Love you and I'm always here for you!! Always

To my sister For happy times shared through the years for the loyalty, love the laughter and tears, for the special things only you can do. For all these.. I thank you..

Rakhi Quotes for My Brother and Sister | Happy Raksha Bandhan


A little sister is someone perfect person who listen when you talk, laughs when you laugh, and holds your hand when you cry.

Sister are joined heart to heart.

We've shared so much through the years, both the laughter and the tears. much more than family, you are a lifelong friend. you will be my beloved sister until the end. 

Our roots say we're sisters, our hearts say we're friends. 

I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness.  - Emily Dickinson

Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood. - Louisa May Alcott

Fabulous Rakhi Quotes for Sister


In thee my soul shall own combined the sister and the friend. - Catherine Killigrew

Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. - Vietnamese Proverb

Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply... - Jane Austen, Mansfield Park, 1814

Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart - oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape - of your sister. - Katherine Mansfield 

I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends. - James Boswell 

Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.

Rakhi Quotes for My Brother and Sister | Happy Raksha Bandhan

There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me. - Mary Montagu

I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones. 

Amazing Rakhi Quotes


A sister is a forever friend.

Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. - Benjamin Disraeli

When mom and dad don't understand, a sister always will. 

Elder sisters never can do younger ones justice!  - Charlotte M. Yonge

An older sister helps one remain half child, half woman. 

There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you.

Rakhi Quotes for My Brother and Sister | Happy Raksha Bandhan

it was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on! 

Sisters may share the same mother and father but appear to come from different families. 

Sister to sister we will always be, A couple of nuts off the family tree.

Sisters are blossoms in the garden of life.

A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double. - Toni Morrison

Quotes for Strong Relationship


Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. - Margaret Mead

A good news won't be as exciting as it becomes when you share it with your sister.

A sister is the one who touches your heart and sacrifices a lot to make their brothers happy. Dear sister, you're indeed special to me! May you get the best in your life.

You're the one who knows how we have grown up and who our friends and teachers were. Dear sister, it's you who knows me better than anyone else in this world.

Rakhi Quotes for My Brother and Sister | Happy Raksha Bandhan


A sister is the only one with whom you share your childhood memories and dreams. She is the one who inspires you to do better in life. 

One of god's greatest gifts is a sister who makes our lives worthwhile. I'd like to say, "Thank you, dear sister, for everything you've done for me!

A sister's smile can actually brighten your day and bring cheers to your life.

If it weren't for our lovely siblings, we would have become very lonely in this world. They're our support system that never fails.

For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands. - Christina Rossetti

Related Life Quotes :-



Guys if you like this Rakhi Quotes for My Brother and Sister to please share with your friends on social media for great wishes. Share your opinion with us in comment box.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad